Strategic Representation In All Family Law Matters
Going through a divorce, custody dispute or other family law matter can be one of the most stressful times in a person’s life.
At Viola Law Firm, we ensure that our clients are provided with all the information they need to make informed decisions in their case. We thoroughly and thoughtfully evaluate and explain the issues inherent in each client’s case, collaboratively developing strategies that are specifically crafted to meet each client’s needs.
Our attorneys work closely together as a team to handle the range of issues family law clients face. We offer guidance through a wide range of family law issues, including:
- Divorce planning for all stages of the marital dissolution process
- Dissolution of domestic partnerships, including property settlements
- Division of property, including complex settlements involving business asset protection
- Child custody and visitation agreements designed to protect the best interests of your children
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Child support and spousal support (alimony)
- Parental rights and paternity determinations
- Domestic violence and abuse
Our services also include mediation for divorce and related issues, as well as private judging for family law cases.
Prepared To Advocate For Your Best Interests
We have broad knowledge and experience advising clients on a variety of complex matters families may face, as well as the polished trial skills to achieve favorable outcomes throughout pretrial negotiations and in court. We prepare each case as if it will go to trial, which also prepares us to negotiate for the best possible outcome for you.
Contact Our San Mateo Office To Learn More
We’re conveniently located near downtown San Mateo, and our lawyers advocate diligently on behalf of clients throughout San Mateo County, the San Francisco Bay Area and Northern California. Please call our firm at 650-532-9389 or send us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.