I value my relationship with each client. Every legal dispute is unique. I evaluate and prioritize my client’s specific goals so we can craft a solution together that best meets the client’s individual needs.”
Peter Daniel has been practicing law since 1996, focusing primarily on civil litigation and Family Law matters. Peter has represented clients in complex Family Law matters including property division, support, child custody and visitation, paternity, and domestic violence. His civil litigation experience gives him more leverage in Family Law matters which often involve legal issues that cross over into other legal areas.
Because some matters call for negotiation and settlement and some require an aggressive attitude pushing forward through trial, Peter’s litigation style is adaptable to the situation at hand, depending on the goals and resources of the client.
Peter, who joined Viola Law Firm in 2014, is a tireless advocate highly effective in all courtroom situations and always keeps an eye on his client’s bottom line.
- Successfully litigated complex Dissolution of Marriage matter involving tech startup in a multi-day trial involving several expert witnesses and two opposing attorneys
- Won complex litigation matter involving a marital dissolution action which led to an acrimonious civil lawsuit between spouses and additional parties
- Successfully defended client facing false accusations of rape
- Resolved civil litigation arising from personal injury and product defect, which was removed to Federal Court before settling to client’s benefit on the eve of trial.
- San Mateo County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Superior Courts of California
- Courts of Appeal of California
- California Supreme Court
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Golden Gate University School of Law, J.D., 1995
University of California at Berkeley, B.A. History, 1992